We specialize in protecting and aggressively pursuing the interests of individuals throughout Southern California in all types of personal injury and accident cases including car accidents, dog bite and animal attacks, motorcycle accidents, serious injuries and slip and fall accidents.
Meet JUBIN NIAMEHR
Jubin Niamehr is Managing Partner of Litigation of Jacoby & Meyers. Jubin’s practice focuses on all types of personal injury matters including, auto accidents, slip and falls, animal attacks and all types of injuries from soft tissue and whiplash cases to serious injury and wrongful death matters. Jubin has recovered over $100,000,000 in settlements and verdicts for his clients.
Given his breadth of knowledge and experience in Personal Injury Law, Jubin has received many awards and nominations, including the Super Lawyers Rising Star Award for 2015 and 2016.
Jubin was an attorney at Latham & Watkins LLP in New York where he gained experience in complex business litigation. Prior to law school, Jubin was an investment banker where he advised companies on equity public offerings, convertible securities and mergers and acquisitions.
- J.D. NYU School of Law, Notes Editor, NYU Journal of Law & Business
- B.A., Business Economics, UCLA
Memberships & Associations
- California Bar
- New York Bar (inactive)
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Super Lawyers
Verdicts & Settlements
- $5.1 Million | Auto v. Truck
- $2.5 Million | Auto v. Auto
- $1.5 Million | Slip and Fall
- $1.5 Million | Auto v. Bus
- $1.5 Million | Auto v. Auto
- $1.375 Million | Auto v. Auto
- $1.35 Million | Auto v. Auto
- $1.3 Million | Auto v. Auto
- $1.25 Million | Auto v. Pedestrian
- $1.1 Million | Auto v. Auto
- $1 Million | Truck v. Motorcycle
- $1 Million | Products Liability Burn Case